[nagdu] The Wet Soggy Adventure To The bowling Alley

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 08:23:33 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Yesterday was a wet soggy adventure to the bowling alley and it rained all
day.
I'll admit that Odie definitely showed his displease over it both times when
we had to get there and leave.
My labra wolf wasn't very happy at all and was grouchy.
I could only guess he was doggy PMS'ING that whole day.
Once leaving the bowling alley, he decided to take it upon himself to go for
his relieving spot but in the process, I lost my ballance and went down on
the yucky wet grass.
Boy, he did get some good leash corrections and I got on his case as it
wasn't pleasant falling down.
We reworked the area and the next time around, he got it right.
Normally, I'd immediately walk back up to Evans Avenue and Vederal Boulevard
to cross over Evans and walk up to the bus stop on the northeast corner to
either grab the route31 or 30 bus.
Odie didn't want to do that and he wanted it his way.
So, we somehow ended up at the bus stop on Evans Avenue directly.
I ended up having to take longer to get home by taking the east bound
route21 bus to the Evans Light Rail Station.
Once arriving there, I was thinking we'd have to cross over the tracks to
access the accessible ramp.
*Boy*
Was I wrong on that one or what!!!
I had a passenger escort me back to the ramp which was on the other side of
the light rail tracks and it apparently had been moved two months prior.
So, on the light rail Oscar The Grouch and I went where he was happy to be
in a warm heated train car and me warming up, but annoyed.
Once arriving in the downtown area, I walked up to 16th and Welton to grab
the route0 to get home.
When arriving home, I immediately undressed the two of us and Odie
immediately shook himself off and went straight for cover underneath the
cart table.
He was and I *mean*, really mad at me...
I was tired out and fell asleep immediately.
I guess our dogs have the same rights to be PMS'ing with having bad days
like us humans.
hopefully, he has gotten over that moment and will be back to his happy self
today.
*Wow*
Truth here is that yesterday didn't turn out to be that bad all together.
Bowling was a success and I broke my previous records.
I ended up with a 107 in the first game, 124 in the second round and in the
final game, 125.
My team wich is the first team of Cathy Sowe the team captain, Natalie
Orrell and I ended up with accumilating 1875 points all together.
Natalie teased me really good yesterday by saying, "Man, Bibi! I'm gonna
have to steal some of them spares from you!!!"
We both were just teasing around and joking.
Despite the rough parts of the adventure, the bowling league was the happy
ending and fun part.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf