[nagdu] Navigating without a cane

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 06:08:20 UTC 2011

Hi, Brenda,
Best you can do for yourself is to listen to what your heart tells you and
ignore others who just love to run their mouves.
When I've heard people say stuff like that to me in the past, I'd just say,
"And why does that matter to you?"
like I've said to Jenny and will probably say it to many other here, stick
to what you feel is best and whatever other individuals who choose to make
comments like that are dissatisfied of what you do for yourself, then that's
their problem to begin with and not yours.
It's all about people that wish to bully people with disabilities around and
tear them down to where they don't feel they can accomplish a goal that
they'd like to reach.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf
who don't like bullies or trouble makers either