[nagdu] From Our Friends Across the Pond: Unbelievable!

HSD HSD at wavecable.com
Tue Oct 11 18:05:40 UTC 2011

Hi Buddy, I’m a puppy raiser.  I read the NAGDU list when I can. This issue of not allowing a guide dog into a restaurant is absolutely not typical of the UK. We love and admire guide dogs. Notice this was an Indian restaurant as in Eastern. The only time I have had trouble going anywhere with my guide puppies is in Indian, Chinese, Thai, or Philippine restaurants.  I can only assume there is something cultural or religious going on that I don’t understand. That is all I will say because I am not very politically correct.
Shirley