[nagdu] From Our Friends Across the Pond: Unbelievable!

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Oct 11 20:49:36 UTC 2011

Hi Shirley,

Thanks for that. Actually, like Tracy, it wasn't the refusal that surprised me so much as the other diner(s) backing the refusal, first by telling them to go home and leave them to have their meals in peace, then going on to telling the guy to "get a proper job". I think that's really what made me react so strongly to the recording, certainly not just the refusal on its own.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY