[nagdu] Access

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Oct 12 12:19:32 UTC 2011

They are allowed in all these places, though you may not want your pup in  a commercial kitchen as it does not function like the kitchen you have at home. Very very hot water and other liquids, people moving about intent on what they need to do, things like that.
You will probably want a crate if you have your dog in a commercial kitchen. When I've done commercial kitchen stuff I just left my dog home as they were like one day events.