[nagdu] Getting A Dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:40:59 UTC 2011

Hi there Hannah and welcome to NAGDU:

Cheryl Echevarria, from NY, and my guide dog is from the Guide Dog
Foundation, Inc, here in Smithtown, NY.

My question is why are you worried about your application, has something
changed since the last time you applied. They always re-evaluate you
re-apply, even to people who have had dogs for a long time. I am actually on
my first dog as well speak, I have had Maxx since 2007.

I like my own school here in NY.

Where do you live?

That might be a better place to start looking, somewhere close to you.

But it is all up to what you want from your school as well.

There will be many replies to your posting.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.