[nagdu] Pilot

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:04:53 UTC 2011

All,
I didn't change my mind about going to Pilot. A while back, I had my eye on
Leader but I decided to go to Pilot instead.
But I feel that the reason why I changed my mind and why Brandon's family
changed their minds about having a guide dog here isn't anyone's business.
It's one thing if you're trying to help me, but making me feel like I have
to explain myself is an entirely different matter!
Guys, some things happened that I don't wish to get in to. Point is, I'm
going to Pilot Dogs. Now, can we have fun and help Hanna with her decision
to find her right school?

Email: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

facebook: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jawsgirl87