[nagdu] Freedom

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Oct 13 23:49:47 UTC 2011

RJ, I am a 3-time recipient of a Leader Dog and know their positives and not
so positives.  However, like any school, there are things that are not so
perfect with any school.  Now, what I can tell you, is that LD over the past
3 years has done much to change the way the do things, which most people
have no clue about.  If you have questions about a particular school, call
the school.  If you want to know what the experience is from a grad, ask any
of who are LD grads who are on this list.  I for one, believe they are a
very good school, and have had excellent service from them.  I do hope that
if persons are providing information, that they do reflect on when that was
as it may not be the case now, so as the old cliché says, it is hard to
judge a book by its cover.

Thanks,

Steve Johnson, WAGDU President/Wisconsin