[nagdu] sweaters and rugs

harold leigland h_leigland at bresnan.net
Fri Oct 14 03:31:31 UTC 2011

hi julie, I'm wrighting for sheila as her hands are not doing well; she has a bandage on her left one because of a sore nail and just got the stiches out a couple of days ago. thanks for putting us on your next list for rugs our dogs would like them here in the winter and wet springs. regards hal and sheila