[nagdu] Getting A Dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:17:12 UTC 2011

Hannah,

As you can see from my signature, that I am a travel agent, my dog has been
on planes, trains, automobiles, buses and cruise ships.

All depends on where you are going, if out of the country, there are permits
you need for that particular circumstances; as well as health certificates.
So, traveling with a guide dog is not as hard as it may seem.

Some people find it hard, and others do not.

We also have a travel and tourism division, which I am the President.

So any questions, there are many answers on the NAGDU.org website as well,
if we cannot answer that specific question you are looking for; or we can
find it out for you.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.