[nagdu] FYI and O/T: I don't know if anyone heard butthePresident of North Carolina, Parnell Diggs is Running for Congress

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:02:11 UTC 2011

it was off list, so I will be more than willing to give the information off
list.

He also has a facebook page.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.