[nagdu] my training experiences with a Fidelco guide dog

reinhard stebner rwstebner at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 01:37:48 UTC 2011

I have started blogging about my experiences with being in-home trained with
a Fidelco guide dog.  If you want to follow my experiences (with the
training as well as the feelings that I am going through, please see the
link to my blog below.  I am writing this so that others can experience a
little of my experiences of becoming a guide dog handler.

The name of my guide is Jeter and he is a German Shepard.

http://jeterguide.blogspot.com/