[nagdu] no result

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 07:30:11 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Service dog battle still continues on and there's no result as of yet.
When I spoke with the assistant manager, next response I got was that CHAFA
and some other founders of the apartment complex are now standing by the
manager's side and stating that service dogs fall under the pet rules, which
I stated before they don't go under there.
So, off to the Colorado Cross Disability Colision I go Monday with all the
necessary appropriate paperwork I need to back myself up in the hopes I can
get further.
I immediately had a letter written by Doctor Jeremy Long which will be out
in the mail and I'll have my hands on it.
I was so frustrated and angry yesterday afternoon, that I actually felt as
if I wanted to just go downstairs and punch the apartment manager.
This would not have been the first time I felt the need to just destroy her
into many pieces.
It's happened before a couple years back and other times.
That didn't happen as I took the smart approach and immediately contacted
the Outtpaitient Behavioral Services department at Denver Health Medical and
ended up being connected to a crysis nurse who was able to help talk me
through what was going on and happening.
Normally to do another intake if not seen at a particular clenic for a long
time can be three weeks out.
Scott the nurse felt that was too long for me to wait, so he's going to try
and push to get me in sooner.
I told him that a couple years back, I worked with Dr. Lowdermilk and was
told that she permamently works there now.
Scott's hope is to be able to get me connected with DR. Lowdermilk so I can
get in or at least, she would be able to talk with me directly.
I wonder if it just may be me personally, but maybe others may go through
similarities as me.
Do you have them moments of where you feel as if you're being mocho or tough
upon holding feelings back and it seems nothing is going to push you over
the edge?
I guess for some time, I felt that I was in denial of this particular
situation bugging the creepers cheesers out of me and finally, it was too
much.
I immediately went into melt down on the phone yesterday.
I started to feel in despair as I was losing an important battle not just
for myself, but for other people with disabilities who have service dogs and
important of all, guide dogs.
The big concern of why I was trying to hold everything back and stay as calm
as I could was to prevent a full blown severe asthma attack and another
convulsive grandmal seizure too.
Eventually, everything was going to have to come out, one way or the other,
despite a possible medical consequence.
I was told not to give up this battle and keep fighting for my rights, but
also for others as well.
Will post more once I am able to meet with the Colorado cross Disability
Colision on Monday and it won't be just them either that will get another
update.
The Colorado Legal Aid Center for People with Disabilities and Elderly
People will get it too.
I am not going to give up on this and if I have to do this alone, it is
still going to be won.
*Smiles*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf