[nagdu] Starring Merry & Sherrill

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 10:54:05 UTC 2011

Awesome.

Marion, question, is there anyway, we can do a new one for NAGDU in general
since is just dedicated to the Florida Laws.

Maybe something for youtube, more and more are online then watching the TV.
So this might be away for us to do it also.

What are you thought?

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.