[nagdu] Recorded Walk for School Application: Too Big for DVD

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 21:10:08 UTC 2011

Hey Jewel:

I miss talking to you write me off list.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.