[nagdu] Recorded Walk for School Application: Too Big for DVD

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 23:43:01 UTC 2011

Oh, no, they're quite good at humbling -- even humiliating -- those of
us who are fortunate (by which I mean weird enough) to be geeks. It's
just that those of us who are weird enough to be geeks actually enjoy
that sort of thing... /lol/ Which, I secretly believe, is why I adore my
poodle. /lo/

Tami