[nagdu] guide dog schools

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 02:10:50 UTC 2011

I am not sure about that!  Most of the schools give you school tags.  I have
left mine on because one service Pilot provides that I find valuable is that
they will call you if your dog is picked up by someone.  I had that happen
to me once about 2 months after I came home.  Holly got out and took me for
a merry chase!  Pilot called and gave me the phone number and I walked up
and got her.  Fortunately, it was just behind the house!  You should also be
able to report the tag and Pilot will investigate!