[nagdu] plug for your own

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Oct 16 02:50:16 UTC 2011

Julie, just as an FYI, Leader Dog also trains internationally, and in fact
in almost all of my classes, had students from Spain, Mexico, and South
American countries.  In fact, LD has talked about placing a school in Taiwan
and Mexico city, and Leader Dog also trains dogs for persons who are hearing
impaired and deaf blind as well.  Plus, they have the AMP program which to
the best of my knowledge, no other school has:)

Steve