[nagdu] plug for your own

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 16 03:49:39 UTC 2011

woe girl!...  I guess I was saying that you and I have had many discussions
about this and I was referring to the fact that we don't always agree and
that's just fine.  What is important to one person isn't so much to another
so you have to weigh all that and decide for yourself what school best meets
your needs, and many times agree to disagree and leave it at that.
I'm not criticizing you really I'm not!

Julie Phillipson