[nagdu] Getting A Dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 09:43:05 UTC 2011

Here is the link on the NFB.org website, I think it needs to be updated
though I think one or two of the schools closed.

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/guide_dog_schools.asp

Also here is the link on NAGDU.org

It has also school across the country, I am also getting information to our
webmaster Tami about accessibility and permit information for bringing guide
dogs into other countries, which will also be on the travel and tourism
website in December, when it is up and running.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
Travel and Tourism
National Federation of the Blind
president at nfb-travel.org