[nagdu] plug for your own

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Oct 16 12:11:27 UTC 2011

thanks.  yp, Arrow's acool name but we have got lots of cool dog names out
there.

there have been folks who have gone to more than one school--some folks have
gone to three schools.  I know a lady who went to a school and had three
mismatches, went to another school, they had the perfect dog for her.
that's not saying the first school is worse than the second school.  it's
just that the second school happened to have the perfect dog she needed.

Margo and Arrow