[nagdu] Assistance Dog Blog Carnival reminder - ONE WEEK LEFT!

Cyndy Otty ceotty at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 13:19:30 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!

Another quick reminder about the upcoming Assistance Dog Blog Carnival that
I emailed about previously. For those interested in submitting a post, the
deadline is 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, October 23rd. Please remember having an
assistance dog is not a requirement, only that the
post be related to assistance dogs in some manner and fall under this
edition's theme of "achievement." Further information is here -
http://gentlewit.com/2011/09/18/carnival/ - at my website.

If you are interested in participating but don't think you'll make the
deadline, please contact me ASAP. (You can email me privately or contact me
via my website.) And, of course, if you have any questions, please feel free
to contact me as needed.

It would also be greatly appreciated if you could help us spread the word of
the Carnival by sharing the previous link with others - and most importantly
consider checking it out later this month and reading through all the
wonderful posts!

Thanks so much!

Yours,
Cyndy & Uschi