[nagdu] AMP program

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 16 17:32:05 UTC 2011

Brenda I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of this.  I'm glad that Leader is offering this program too because there is a serious shortage of O and M instructors nation wide so many people who need good quality intensive training are not getting it.  They are the older people who end up being taken care of ... not a very appealing way to live life!  It has been a great pilot program does any one know what the success rate is for this program?  It would be nice if other places guide dog or other wise could do this.
Julie Phillipson