[nagdu] Cazenovia, NY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 17:38:02 UTC 2011

Cazenovia, I had to look that one up, since I live on Long Island.

It is in Central NY, located on the shore of Cazenovia Lake.

This is funny, it is east of the Town of Nelson, which is my husband's name.
LOL

This is in the area of Madison County (which happens to be one of my
favorite Movies) The Bridges of Madison County - with Meryl Streep and Clint
Eastwood.

wow.

Here is your information.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.