[nagdu] Getting A Dog

Deanna Lewis deannakay618 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 18:53:31 UTC 2011

Julie,
Yes, Gallant Hearts does sound promising, I am friends with the founder. Another school that wasn't on the NFB's list is Occupaws. Have you heard of them? I know a few handlers from there. They offer home training and are located in Wisconsin. Their website is www.occupaws.org

HTH,
Deanna and Pascal