[nagdu] plug for your own

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 20:23:46 UTC 2011

Hi, Shannon,
Great points and I love it.
I'd also have to say that it can depend on an individual basis between
person and dog: how well both will bond and if an individual is really up to
having a guide dog.
I do have to agree with the part of no such thing of a perfect guide dog
school out there on the market as it goes the same way for other service dog
schools and other on-going things in the general public as a whole such as
colleges, renting, owning a home or car (excetera).
Just some examples I thought to write up.
I'll admit that my apartment complex isn't the best, but I appreciate having
a roof over my head to sleep under.
Just some thoughts.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf