[nagdu] Getting A Dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 00:47:57 UTC 2011

Larry:

The cruise ships make a box similar to the boxes at a convention if you have
been to one. And they put it in a designated area, so that the dog can go.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.