[nagdu] Question

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 12:05:30 UTC 2011

I had something occured in a similar situation two years ago.
When Odie and I were crossing over 17th, a guy suddenly came out of nowhere
and put his hand on the harness handle as I was out in the middle of the
street.
Odie slowed down and began digging his feet into the ground as to say, "Hey!
What do you think you're doing! Get your hand off of me now!"
Even motorists began honking at the individual.
Once I reached the other side, I had time to check things out and then found
the hand.
I politely asked the man to please take his hand off of my harness handle
and told him that wasn't all right to grab.
I stated that I appreciated his concern and said that next time if he wishes
to help a blind individual, he needs to ask first before doing the touching
grabbing thing.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf