[nagdu] Getting A Dog

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Oct 17 14:47:58 UTC 2011

Larry,

The boxes Cheryl is talking about are at national convention.  The state
conventions usually don't have the boxes.

At a national convention there are 2-3 hundred guide dogs.  If they were
all left to use the grass wherever it could damage the lawn.  The boxes
are a courtesy to the hotel  They are changed frequntly throughout the
week to keep them clean and fresh.

HTH
Julie