[nagdu] Introducing myself, another new NAGDU member

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:43:47 UTC 2011

Bryan,

Welcome to NAGDU.

I am Cheryl Echevarria, I live in Brentwood, Long Island, NY. Currently working my first guide dog, Maxx, from the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc., here on Long Island, about 10 minute drive from me.

I lost my vision to Diabetic Retinopathy back in 2001, and still go for laser treatments, little left in the right eye and losing more and more.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394