[nagdu] Question

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 00:33:05 UTC 2011

Now, I usually just stop if someone starts pulling or pushing me about!
They try and move me and I don't go!  Once when I was younger, I was waiting
at the bust stop in Kalamazoo because my brother wasn't all that familiar
with catching the bus.  I was waiting for him to make sure he got home ok
when this man came up, grabbed my arm and pulled me accross the street.  I
asked him exactly what he thaught he was doing.  He asked me if I was blind
and I said yes.  He imformed me that he was helping me cross the street.  I
replied that that would be fine if that's what I wanted to do and recrossed
the street.  He was still offended but what could I do!  My brother is
sighted by the way and he rarely took the bus.