[nagdu] conflicting feelings

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Oct 24 12:24:23 UTC 2011

Larry,
I feel as yourmother-in-law does only I feel the same about dogs, I like them, but am also glad I don't have the full-time care of one.
The difference between kids and dogs is kids grow up, so the type of care changes, both physically and emotionally.  That's not true of dogs, at least not on the emotional level and only in extreme cases on the physical level.
Plus, you can't decide that a child isn't right for you anymore whereas you can with a dog.