[nagdu] having many dogs

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Mon Oct 24 17:28:48 UTC 2011

I just figure whatever works for different people works for different
people.  I always ask before taking my dog in someone's car, because she
sheds.  However with my husband and daughter, they have no choice in the
matter, if I go out with them the dog comes hair and all.  After all we
bought my daughter's car, lol.  However my dad hates it when I bring my dog
on visits to home but I'm not going to leave her for that long, he has a
little mean terrier that he thinks my shepherd is going to hurt when really
it's the other way around, his dog goes after mine ... but he watches over
her like a hawk and shuts her up all the time while I'm there ... wrong of
me to bring her, maybe, but that was once my home too and if I'm coming, so
is my dog.  Now my husband's cousin has a dog that doesn't not get along
with my dog at all ... usually when we go visit them it's just for the day,
I leave my dog at home because otherwise they fight or the other dog has to
be shut up all day long and cries.  So different people have different ideas
and different situations that work for them, no one person is right or wrong
it's just what you are comfortable with and what works for you and your
situation.  Wow that was a long rant.