[nagdu] winter storm watch

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 16:32:41 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Colorado is under a winter storm watch later this evening into tomorrow with
an expected amount of six to eight inches of snow.
Normally when I've had to travel with Odie in the past, especially in temps
where they are brutally cold under freezing, I put a winter coat on him and
yes, he will wear his doggy shoes, more to protect his feet from the
magnesium chloride, de-icer, ice melt and gravel.
The magnesium chloride, de-icer and ice melt are the main three that really
bother his paw pads.
The city already has their plows all loaded up and ready to go.
I'm happy I went out yesterday to get everything done I needed to so I
wouldn't have to do it today or even attempt going out tomorrow.
Since the weather is so unpredictable here in Colorado, you never know what
to expect.
Odie's coat isn't sure if to stay thick or get thin.
The best that can be done is to be sure he's brushed daily.
Hope everyone and their four-legged furry partners stay safe and not freeze
brutally.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf