[nagdu] Here is a website for international travel with a guide dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:47:47 UTC 2011

Hello all:

The link below is for the NAGDU website and for the travel and tourism
website.

http://www.petfriendlytravel.com/intl_travel#St. Lucia

This gives what is needed when traveling with a pet in general to countries
outside the US.

I just got off the phone with Haiti as well, some had asked me questions
about cruising and having stops in Jamaica and Haiti.

Jamaica you cannot bring any animal that is not coming from the UK.

Haiti, you just need a vaccination and health certificate report done 15
days prior to arrival.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com