[nagdu] NAGDU Board of Directors Meeting

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 27 11:20:52 UTC 2011

    The Board of Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU), a strong & proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, generally holds its monthly meetings via teleconference on the last Sunday of each month. Anyone is welcome to join in the teleconference to observe the proceedings of the board. Although only members of the NAGDU board of directors may make and vote on motions, time is allotted for input from members. If any member has an item for the board to consider, please email or call me. My contact information is below my signature.
    The next meeting of the NAGDU board will be on Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 8:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time (7:00 pm Central; 6:00 pm Mountain; & 5:00 pm Pacific). The call-in instructions for the teleconference are pasted below my signature. Captioning of this meeting for the deaf is available upon request. If you need captioning to participate in this meeting, please contact Shannon dyer at

solsticesinger at gmail.com

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG

Conference Participant Instructions

  1.. At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
  2.. When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:
*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the participant.