[nagdu] Dog Food

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:32:09 UTC 2011

You're right steve.  I use that on my taxes as well.

William Burley
(713) 614-3322
William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson
Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com
Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!