[nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Oct 30 14:23:15 UTC 2011

I'm glad class is a little shorter, but I'm a bit annoyed that it's the
weekend they've cut off.  For me, arranging time off work is the hardest
part of getting ready for class.  I would be a lot happier if they'd start
on Saturday and drop a couple workdays at the end.  Am I the only person
who feels this way?
Tracy