[nagdu] Introducing myself, another new NAGDU member

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:26:16 UTC 2011

Hi Brian, welcome. What a cool name for a dog. I think I might have to
talk to you and tracy as I am getting a degree in the business field.
Making the jump from domestic engineer to the corporate world is
teaching me some new skills and a different way of thinking and
challenges. tracy, glad to see you hear. I have eden who is retired
and I definitely felt like a newbie with her. She is a golden. Not
sure if I posted an intro....I used to be on this list years ago. Yall
be blessed. Danie