[nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:59:21 UTC 2011

Is someone willing to share how to subscribe to the SE list?

William Burley
(713) 614-3322
William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson
Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com
Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!