[nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Oct 31 19:03:05 UTC 2011

ditto

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tracy Carcione
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 2:06 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Hi William.
I disagree.  Getting back on a Tuesday instead of a Thursday would make a
difference to me.  On Tuesday, I'd probably work the rest of the week.  On
Thursday, I'd probably figure the week was already lost, so I'd take
Friday as well.
Not the end of my world either way, but I expect my boss would rather have
those 3 extra days from me than not.

And if I had the bad luck to not have a dog work out, and have to go back
way too soon, I think I'd work hard to get home training.  3 weeks off
every 8 or 9 years is workable.  Twice in a year or two I think would be a
problem.
Tracy