[nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 21:07:42 UTC 2011

hI, all,
When I trained with Freedom David Berry, I was gond for three weeks.
When it came to Odie, I only stayed a couple of weeks which in my opinion
was better than a whole month.
Yes, it seemed that time was too short, but truth was I needed to be back to
finish up a school trimester.
If I had that opportunity, I'd gladly love to try the home training method,
but some concerns I do have in mind is if the match didn't work out, what
would I do then?
Would I be able to have another dog brought out to me?
I feel as if I'm ready for another dog, but until the service dog mess in my
apartment complex gets dealt with, I'd rather not put the new partner in
that stressfull situation.
*Smiles*
Of course, Odie will have to get used to me having another dog and he'll
also have to teach the new one proper behavioral manners.
*Not*
Knowing Dale and I's four-legged furry son, he'd teach the dog to get itself
into trouble too.
Boy, they are definitely kids, but it's all right by me.
I enjoy it.
I do know that there will be a time when I won't be able to get out anymore
to work another four-legged furry partner.
That is a long, ways away though.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf