[nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 21:30:28 UTC 2011

You have to have a darn good reason to get TSE to do home and away training,
I have gotten all four dogs from there and convinced them one time to do two
weeks at TSE and one week at home ... because I had small children, foster
kids, was working, and was running a daycare ... personally it's just a
couple days and as the weekends can get quite boring and the lectures get to
be kind of redundant for retrains ... a lot of people are upset by this but
I don't think it's all that big of a deal.  Guess it will be a while before
I go back for my fifth dogg but I'll let you know how I feel then, lol.