[nagdu] two more storms and Odie

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 21:54:29 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
We have two more snow storms hitting us again, Wednesday and Saturday, the
day I have to be out on the bus for bowling league practice.
Oh well.
Sounds as if this year's winter into next year will probably be intensed.
As for Odie, I'll take advantage of getting another gab of Beneful Healthy
Radiance for him tomorrow since it will be on sale at Petsmart with the Pet
Perks card.
As for his Purina veternari prescribed Overweight Management food, sadly
Harrison Memorial stopped carrying it.
At least, they're willing to write out a prescription so I can purchase the
food elsewhere like Pet RX or other places online that specialize in
veternarian prescribed dog foods.
December, I'll order another bag of the Overweight Management.
My rule is that if I have to make sure I have plenty of emergency supplies
and food for myself along with my husband, the same rule applies toward
Odie.
I have to be sure he is taken care of and will have plenty of extra dog food
incase we would have that possibility of being snowed in.
Tomorrow, Odie will enjoy a Pawblender doggy ice cream along with his other
working friends, Liam and Louie.
I meant to buy those two the Pawblenders a couple months ago as of tomorrow,
but didn't do it more because of financial things.
So, all three boys will be able to enjoy their birthday treat.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf