[nagdu] I'm back and a big change

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 00:55:59 UTC 2011

Hello all. Mason and I have been off list for a couple of weeks as I
needed a break from my computer addiction. Anyway, we're back now, and
the school year has begun. However, there has been a change. For the
past 2 years, Mason and I have been on campus. However, the rent went up
while my income didn't, so this year, we moved in to my mom's house.
There are definitely pros and cons to this situation. On one hand, even
though we are just as active, it isn't as convenient to get places since
I'm not on campus 24 7. However, my bank account is liking the cheaper
life style, and Mason is loving having a fensed yard to play in. So,
that's basically what's been going on in our lives.
Sam and Seeing Eye Dog Mason