[nagdu] Guide dog attacked; Owner needs help with needed surgery

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Sep 1 13:43:57 UTC 2011

Hi Tracy,

Of course the owners of the pit bulls should pay. But as we know, what should happen and what does happen are two different things, and the fact is, while we argue about who should pay, this dog isn't getting a needed surgery. So, what, are we going to sit here and point fingers and say that someone else should do something, or are we going to help?
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY