[nagdu] questions about having a guide dog

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Sep 1 14:14:58 UTC 2011

Shanniest.
I agree with you about crossings and about checking the schools concerning
the mobility requirements.  Each school has different requirements.  .
I personally am glad that I can use a cane, and  I love to have the choice.
For example, when I had surgery on my hand this summer, I took my cane
instead of my dog.  I was getting all doped up on anisthesia and I heard my
hand surgion ask "where's her dog?"
Melissa and Pj Green
Your mind will never forget what your heart  won't forgive