[nagdu] to Tatyana

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 19:56:38 UTC 2011

Hello Marilyn,
I don't know whether  I like dogs or not, I don't have one to know. I don't
like cats. I had a small dog when I was a child, someone killed our dog and
for many years I felt that was the only doggy love in my life. I'm not an
advanced cane user. I thought with a dog I could do trips from my town to
D.C. and use subway and go any place I never went before. But an improving
my   mobility skills  using a cane may be a better  option. If I could get
more training in some advanced programs of NFB or something, I don't know
what programs are available, but any way may be I need to pay more attention
to my cane using skills.With a dog, I would get a companion and loved being.
I don't care responsibilities like  cleaning a house, grooming and feeding a
dog, but I care smell of my clothing from a dog. I don't want a dog be
aggressively attacked. I don't want argue with attendance in public places.
And I don't want to ruin a job   of many people not training a dog myself,
if I don't take a dog to unfamiliar locations for example, so its  working
abilities may be lost. I don't work and I need to go to unknown places not
often. But from other hand it may be because I don't have a dog.
Tatyana.