[nagdu] to Tatyana

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 21:07:47 UTC 2011

Oh, I didn't think about it. Yes, it make perfect sense-  to meet with just
pet dogs people. There are a lot of them walk  around local lake and some
even offer to pad their dog. Well, I'm not  from those who loves to death
all, just any  dogs, but I know I would   love to death my own. May be I've
said that incorrect but I hope you know what I mean.
Tatyana.