[nagdu] more Questions About accessing

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:05:07 UTC 2011

Tatyana, depending on your state they can lose there hack license for
refusing you service, all of these they will try, but know you laws. Be
vigilant, the more you know the less they will try to pull a fast one.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.